Wednesday 20 April 2016

Evaluation Question 2 - Part 2


                    How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

The poster which I have created for my ancillary task has provided my work with an extremely local angle, the headlines which I made individually and situated onto the page are all regarding local issues such as: “Monument Madness” “Bigg Market Battering” since these are areas of Newcastle, it gives my newspaper a local aspect. My main image used on my poster is also a very iconographic image of Newcastle so everyone will recognise where the paper features. 


The location of my ancillary tasks is fairly important. My poster will play a big role in the popularity of my newspaper; I would have my poster be displayed outside newsagents as well as inside of their shop windows followed my corner shop windows too. This will mean those walking past will see my newspaper being advertised allowing it to become more recognisable, as people will know that my poster is obviously linked in with my newspaper. I would like to hear my radio advert being played on radio stations such as Metro Radio, this is a very local radio station which is only broadcasted within the North East, because this is a local radio station it links it much better with the advertisement of my newspaper because those listening will be able to find my main product in their local stores.





No comments:

Post a Comment