Tuesday 1 March 2016

Radio Advert Progress - Script

So those who I am using for my advert know what to say, I have come up with a script that I would like them to follow.

As the advert only has to be 30 seconds long my script won't be long, just a few lines.


In Newcastle and not aware of what’s going on around you?

Don’t worry we have that covered, just pick yourself up a copy of Daily Tyne and you’ll be sorted.

All you need in one place. Gossip: Celebrity drug scandal, Sports “WHEEEEEEEEY GOAL”

All yours for just 60p!

Best newspaper in the north east voted by the locals. Isn’t that right?

“A love getting my copy of Daily Tyne on a Tuesday”

“Ah aye definitely favourite newspaper around”
I will have different people saying different parts, this will allow the radio advert to sound more diverse; it wont sound monotone being the same voice the whole way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment