Monday 3 November 2014

Magazine Pitch


I asked 20 different people to fill in my questionnaire, the people in which i asked were of mixed gender although more women felt obliged to fill in it than men, meaning 13 of those were female and the remainder males. referring to the research which i composed i have maintained a brief understanding of how i would like my magazine to look  and which style models i am going to use. I am going to create a magazine which similar relations to Notion and CLASH, i am using these magazines because they both attract people who enjoy up to date music which both partially fall in the indie genre as well as other genres combined.  On my front cover artists who are well known in that line of genre by teenagers within the age range of 14 to 18 will be featured. Because there are very few magazine which appeal to both genders i will make my primary target audience mixed gender of the same age range and my secondary target audience is not going to be as precise as the other and will be more loosely defined containing those who fall into an older age range. I am also going to included features from my style models but with a personal twist on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment