Wednesday 24 February 2016

Front Cover Progress 6

I took photos of the model for my front cover in front of Newcastle Crown Court in order to link my main image on the front cover with the story on the second page. Allowing the photos to be taken in that location will make the newspaper more appear more realistic
I felt like this angle would have been better for the second page, so I will not be using this image.
I felt like this image looked too staged, this is something which I did not want to happen, so I will not be using this image.
I think this will be the image which I use this image, I really like the way that Courtney is the main focus but you can also see her location easily.
This was another image I took, I liked the way this one was set out, but due to not being able to see my models face much I chose not to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment