Wednesday 29 July 2015

Changing the brief.

Instead of producing a film or music video, I decided that I would be able to produce a tabloid newspaper which would be up to a much higher standard. By changing my decision I am now going to have to look at local newspapers to see exactly what I am going to have to produce, this will allow me to get an idea of what features I am going to have to use on my own newspaper. The brief I am now going to complete includes: The first two pages of an original local newspaper together with two of the following options: - A billboard poster for the newspaper - A radio advertisement for the newspaper - Two hyperlinked pages from the paper's website. I have decided to create a billboard poster and a radio advertisement for the newspaper along with the first two pages of an original local newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment