Monday 12 January 2015

Titles

I decided that the style of the magazine I was first following was what I wanted, so I decided to change the majority of things featuring on my old front cover and began to create something new. By doing this I have started following two new style models and will continue to use only those two until I end up with the finished product.

I am using two magazines as my style models, Notion and CLASH. On one magazine main title overlaps with part of the boxy background, but on the other the title is just simply at the top of the page covering nothing.

I asked the for the opinions of 9 people who are in the age range of my target group and 6 people chose the image on the left and 3 the image on the right. 

I am going to ask more people their opinion and see which one looks more appealing and eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment